Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I surprised myself

Out of desperation, I got up on Sunday morning with a determination to build my website since I was committed to having it up by the end of this month. After a few searches, I decided to use a program and I went to work. Six hours later, I actually had a storefront up and running. I am still in shock but then again, why am I? I am the type of individual that does not stop at anything. If someone did it before, I can definitely get it done. And even if it was not done before, then I would have to find a way.

There were a few things that did not wok out perfectly so over the last three days, in my spare time, I played around with them and I believe that I have the very basic downpack.

Visit www.jacfredgreetingcards.com and see what I have been up to.
If that does not work The server may be doing maintenance so if you seem to be having trouble, try later

Enjoy and come back soon since I would be making additions . Please give me your honest feedbacks and let me know of any errors that you notice. Thank yo.

Always
~~~Spice~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment